Monday, July 14, 2008

EVERY TIME I DIE Seeking New Label Home - July 14, 2008

Buffalo, New York-based band EVERY TIME I DIE is currently seeking a new label home. Speaking to the UK's Rock Sound magazine, the group's vocalist Keith Buckley revealed, "Our latest album was the last thing we had to deliver for Ferret so we are in limbo. We are talking to some labels right now, I think people will be very pleased to know that it looks like we will not be signing with a major. Some were interested but I don't think we even got down to discussing deals, I know I would have signed a Shakira-esque 100 million dollar 360 deal but it never seemed to come up in conversation."

EVERY TIME I DIE recently announced the addition of bassist Josh Newton (FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES, UNSANE, SHINER) to the group's ranks.
EVERY TIME I DIE sold almost 14,000 copies of its new album, "The Big Dirty" (Ferret Music), in the United States in its first week of release last September to debut at position No. 41 on The Billboard 200 chart. "The Big Dirty" was produced by Steve Evetts and was described by the band as "the CD you would compile if asked to make a mix of the best EVERY TIME I DIE songs you haven't heard yet. Ten-plus tracks that tore from our filthy hands like the creature that jumped out of that dude's stomach in 'Alien'." To report any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, please send an e-mail to bmouth@bellatlantic.net with pertinent details. Anyone posting such material will be immediately and permanently banned. IP addresses are recorded to aid us in enforcing these conditions.

news source : http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/

No comments: